With the World Cup’s kick-off date getting closer and closer, we’ve compiled a list of the top World Cup betting offers for the 2022 tournament in Qatar. Let’s see where you can get the top odds and the widest selection of markets!
Best World Cup betting offers
There are a lot of sites offering World Cup betting offers, this can be overwhelming for new bettors as there are so many options to choose from. A lot of them offer different things and for someone new to betting, it may be difficult to understand.
If this is you, do not fear! We at TVG have thoroughly researched the top betting sites and their offers and have compiled a list of what we think are the best four World Cup betting offers.
Without further ado let us take you through the best World Cup betting offers:
888sport is a well established sportsbook that has been running since all the way back in 2008! This means they have three World Cup experiences so far, these being 2010, 2014 and 2018. Their fourth is set to be the biggest yet, with more World Cup betting offers than ever before!
They have a very generous sign-up offer that we recommend making use of before the competition starts.
The base 888sport welcome bonus is a bet and get bonus. This means you must place a bet of a certain amount of money to qualify for the bonus.
The basic offer is:
- Bet £10, receive £30 in free bets.
- Free bets expire in 7 days of receiving them.
- Free bet stakes are not included in returns.
- Minimum odds: ½
888sport are also running a football specific bonus, which is a perfect World Cup betting offer.
- Bet £10 on the football bet builder market and receive £40 in free bets!
- Use promo code GET40
- Minimum odds 2/1
- Free bets only valid for 72 hours
- Free bets only valid on football markets
UniBet was founded back in 1997, they’ve been around for a while and have made a massive impact on the world of sports betting. They have a fantastic welcome offer that could be very useful around the World Cup season…
UniBet are also offering a bet and get bonus, that is almost identical to that of 888Sport.
- Bet £10 on football markets and get £30 in free bets
- You will receive £20 to use on any football market and £10 to use only on in-play football action.
- Minimum odds 1/1
- 3x play through requirement before free bet becomes withdrawable.
This will come in very handy when that first World Cup whistle is blown.
Bet365 are an absolute stalwart of sports betting, they have been around since all the way back in 2000. Since then, they have taken a massive percentage of the overall market share and provide one of the best sports betting services around.
It’s a common theme, Bet365 is yet another site to be offering a bet and get bonus. This one offers more variation to 888Sport and UniBet:
- Bet between £5-£10 and receive 5x the amount in free bet credits.
- Available for new customers only
- Minimum odds 1/5
- Bet credits are non withdrawable and stakes will not be returned
This is the best value World Cup betting offer on the list so far, as the minimum odds are just 1/5 to qualify for the free bets, there is no play through requirement and you can receive up to £50!
William Hill, now known as Caesars Sportsbook in the USA, are offering an identical deal to that of 888sport. A bet and get bonus that requires a £10 stake and returns £30 in free betting credits.
- Bet £10, receive £30 in free bets
- Free bets credited in 3x £10 credits
- Free bets expire in 30 days
- Offer expires 31st December 2022
This offer will be active around the time of the tournament, making it an ideal World Cup betting offer. We definitely suggest signing up to William Hill during November or December and making use of this bonus before the World Cup finishes.
We will have plenty of picks and predictions available during the World Cup, keep your eyes peeled…
What to bet on using World Cup betting offers
It’s all well and good claiming all the World Cup betting offers, but if you don’t know what to bet on then it’s all a big waste of time!
As we get closer and closer to the World Cup, TVG will be supplying plenty of World Cup guides to keep you in the loop. There will be picks, predictions, match previews and comprehensive guides.
Below you can find a list of some top picks that the experts here at TVG think have some great possibility of winning. All odds will be from Bet365:
Brazil to win the World Cup at 4/1:
- Brazil have very much been a sleeping giant in recent years, but with a new look squad packed with experience and emerging talent, they could just go all the way. They are currently the bookies favourites. Please note that this offer expires on 20th of November.
Uruguay to win the World Cup at 50/1:
- Uruguay are the TVG dark horse for the 2022 World Cup. At 50/1 there could be some serious money made with the World Cup betting offers.
- Their squad has some exceptional players, both young and experienced. Darwin Nunez, Fede Valverde and Ronald Aruajo are all coming into their first World Cup. This combined with the experience of Luis Suarez, Edinson Cavani and Jose Maria Gimenez will make Uruguay an excellent contender.
USA to qualify from group at 1/1:
- USA has Iran, England and Wales to face in the group. If they can beat Wales and Iran it will be enough for them to go through.
- With Christian Pulisic, Weston McKennie and Brenden Aaronsen in the ranks, they have a good chance of pulling results in both matches. At evens, a £20 stake will win you £40!
Neymar Jr to win the golden boot at 12/1:
- With Brazil likely to go far in the competition, it is likely that Neymar will play a large role. He takes penalties for Brazil and is always at the centre of play. Giving him plenty of opportunity to score.
- At 12/1, a free £10 bet claimed from a World Cup betting offer would return £120. Why not give it a go!
We hope you make use of the World Cup betting offers we have listed today and any others that tickle your fancy! Be sure to post your wins and tag us over on Facebook, we love to see those beautiful success stories.
Keep posted with us at TVG for plenty of World Cup content in the coming weeks and months!
Q: Which sportsbooks offer the best World Cup betting offers?
A: UniBet, 888Sport, Bet365 and William Hill all have great World Cup betting offers.
Q: What are the most common types of World Cup betting offers?
A: Bet and get bonuses are among the most common World Cup betting offers.
Q: What should I use my World Cup betting offers on?
A: Check out our guides for World Cup picks!